More Resources on Quinacrine
1. Alix M. Freedman, Two Americans Export Chemical Sterilization
to the Third World in The Wall Street Journal, June 18, 1998, A1.
2. Quinacrine: A Sordid Story of Chemical Sterilization, A Saheli Publication, Saheli Women's Resource Centre, July 11, 1997, New Delhi
Saheli Women's Resource Centre
Unit Above Shop No. 105-108
Defence Colony Flyover Market (South Side)
New Delhi - 110 024
3. Marge Berer, "The Quinacrine Controversy One Year On," Reproductive Health Matters, No. 4., November 1994
4. Shree Mulay, "Quinacrine Non-Surgical Sterilisation: Troubling Questions," Issues in Medical Ethics, VIII (3) July-September, 2000
5. Shree Mulay, "Quinacrine Sterilisation: Unethical Trials," Economic and Political Weekly, April 26, 1997
6. Betsy Hartman and Nalini Visvanathan, "A Risky Business?" Boston Globe, August 3, 1997
7. R.N. Pine and A.E. Pollack, Putting an Ear to the Ground: Where Now with Quinacrine? in International Journal of Gynecology and Obstetrics, 69 (2000).
8. Anne Hendrixson and Rajani Bhatia, "The Quinacrine Controversy" in The Network News, May/June 1999. Published by the National Women's Health Network, Washington DC.